How we collect, use and disclose your information.
At FRAM Building Group, we value your business and respect your right to Privacy. If you have provided us, one of our affiliates or related companies with your personal information either at one of our sales offices,on the web, through one of our surveys or from a sales transaction, we may use your personal information in one of the following ways:
- To communicate with individuals
- To understand individual needs
- To promote and offer products and services from FRAM Building Group, or it’s affiliated companies that meet individual needs or that might be of interest to individuals based on information provided
- To provide individuals with products or services that are requested or that are part of FRAM Building Group’s ongoing service with it’s customers
- To conduct, process and complete transactions with FRAM Building Group customers
We will not sell, rent or trade personal information that we collect. At times, we do share information with affiliates or our service partners in order to complete any of the above listed activities.
Your personal information is protected
Your privacy options
You have the right to access any of your personal information maintained at FRAM Building Group. In addition, you may withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of such information at any time. Please be aware that withdrawing your consent, would limit your ability to complete purchases of FRAM Building Group products and services, or to take advantage of certain promotions and features.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or comments regarding the information above and wish to access your personal information, or withdraw your consent, please contact FRAM Building Group's Privacy Officer at: Attention: Privacy Officer; FRAM Building Group 141 Lakeshore Road East Top Floor Mississauga, Ontario, L5G 1E8 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 416-747-9661 ext. 240